Pages


Sunday, July 3, 2011

A new twist on Mexican pizza

I'm so glad that I was born into a culture that's so rich and a family that's so tight. There really is nothing like a Mexican family sharing our culture and some great food. So I want to carry on that tradition to my own children and their children and so on. It's only the best way to do that and learn where they came from. I also love taking classic dishes and putting twists on them. But then there are also other dishes that are considered Mexican, like Mexican pizza, but really aren't. That doesn't mean that they're not good though!

I went online to find a good recipe for just that dish because I was in the mood for it about a week ago. When I was doing that I saw the site DOMAINNAMES.com. After I read through it some I decided to sign up for one of the domains on there and start my own blog highlighting the great things about Mexican culture and cooking as a labor of love.

I did find a recipe for Mexican pesto pizza that simply sounds amazing. I can't wait to get my blog really going!

Guest post written by Sasha Alvarez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man v. Food Random Episodes