Pages


Friday, September 2, 2011

Keeping kids in the house

We just had our second child. The second one is easy because the first one has paved the way and ironed out all the kinks in the house. When they are little, it is pretty easy. They do not crawl and there is nothing they can get to. However, when they start walking, everything has to be baby proof. The cabinets have locks on them, the outlets have guards on them and even the toilet has a latch to keep it closed. Once everything is baby proof, you might think there is nothing they can do now. Wrong! I had to go to www.AtlantaHomeSecurity.com and find an alarm system. The crazy thing is that my security system is not to keep robbers out, but to keep my kids inside the house. My son kept trying to climb out windows. I would send him to his room because he was whining or hitting or something that needed punishment and next thing I knew he had climbed out the window. The things children do will never surprise me.

Thanks to Roman May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man v. Food Random Episodes