Pages


Thursday, November 3, 2011

Travel Bug


My husband and I really like to travel and it was tough for us when I got pregnant to finally settle down and buy a house. We did all the right things, got a nursery set up and went to CableTVAdvisor and found a security system, but at the end of the day I think both of us were still feeling the travel itch. It got to be too much about a year after Phoebe was born so we asked my mom to watch her and we went to Greece. I felt terrible the whole time we were away from her but it was really nice to have some time to decompress and really just relax again. We talked about it afterwards and decided that perhaps a week away on a foreign vacation is too much to ask but that once a year from now on we should do something just as a couple. I think it will keep our marriage alive and we spent so many years travelling outside the US we can stay here!

Thanks for the article from Glenda Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man v. Food Random Episodes