Pages


Saturday, December 31, 2011

PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES


Thanks to Wm Rowe

We cut costs by getting a satellite tv and internet bundle. Now, I have been able to save the money that save every month and use it for my guilty pleasure. My guilty pleasure is something that I had to stop doing for a while because I realized that I was spending sometimes fifteen dollars a week buying lattes at Starbucks. I started feeling really guilty about spending that much money because it was adding up to about sixty dollars a month, which was adding up to seven hundred and twenty dollars a year. That is way to much to pay for latte’s if you think of it in those terms! I only make fifteen dollars an hour at my job and have to pay taxes on that! I was working an hour a week, forty eight hours ( two days of my life) a year to pay for my Starbuck’s habit! That is a lot of money and time when you think about it yearly! So, I decided that since I was saving money on our monthly overhead, that I was going to allow myself two lattes a week. Now that the pumpkin spice lattes are out, I am even more glad that I saved money on internet and television. Those lattes are my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man v. Food Random Episodes